If you’re wondering what to wear for your spring photo shoot, I’m sharing a few tips plus a list of dresses that are flowy and flattering.
What to Wear for your Spring Photo Shoot
- Stick to lighter/neutral colors. Let the background bring the color! Neutral or pastel colors will complement the New England Spring environment.
- Layers! Not only do layers photograph well and add interest to an image, they are super practical for Spring photos when the temperature can change drastically day to day, or even from the beginning to the end of the shoot.
- Complement each other and the location. Make sure you and your family are the same level of “dressy” and try to complement with 2-3 colors versus “matching” with everyone in the same color. Also consider your location, you want to complement the background but not blend in.
5. Morning Lavender Smocked Tank Dress
- Pink Blush Front Tie Midi
- Pink Blush Square Neck Maxi
- Morning Lavender Long Sleeve Maxi
- Morning Lavender Smocked Maxi
- Morning Lavender Tulle Maxi
- Baltic Born Ivory Maxi
Caroline Winn is a newborn photographer and specializes in maternity, newborn, and family photography located just 10 miles north west of Boston, Massachusetts.
If you love these photos, and you are looking for a Boston area newborn photographer I would love to begin planning your session. To see more of my maternity & newborn portfolio, and to learn more about working with me, please get in touch here.
This post contains affiliate links.
March 27, 2023